INDORE STUDY TOUR
SCHEDULED FROM- 30TH JAN to 3RD FEB 2017
MIT-SOM College had organized National Study Tour to INDORE from 30 TH JAN to3rd Feb 2017.College had organized this tour first time to M.P. with the objectives that-
- Students should know about their country
- Students should be exposed to industrial corridors of the country
- Students should be aware of its glorious history, heritage of India
- Students should learn management skills, teamwork, leadership skills, marketing strategies, production line, and Automation
- Students should be motivated to revive Automobile industry and other industries which need revival
The tour started on 30th Jan 2017 with 29 students (5 girls+24 boys) and 2 faculties from Pune. According to Plan of tour we had covered one Historical Monument, 3 Industries visit and sight seen of Indore.
Visit to Mandu
On the First day students visited the Historical Mandu fort. There they saw the restoration work and procedure for restoration work in progress carried out under the able guidance of Archeological Survey of India.
Students had seen
1. Jahaz Mahal.
2. Rani Rupmati Pavilion
3. Baz Bhadurs Palace.
Visit to IIM Indore and Side Seen
On the second day students visited IIM Indore – visit was of 5 hours,
1. First one hour lecture was on what IIM is and how students are playing important role to runs different clubs in college.
2. Visit to library of IIM Indore
3. Lecture By Prof .Rohit Kapoor. On topic Career Planning in the field of management.
4. Campus Visit –like Auditorium, swimming pool, sports-indoor game, outdoor game. Hostel facilities etc.
5. Lunch at canteen of IIM
At 3.00 P.M.Whole team of MITSOM College went for sight seen-
Bada Ganpati, Kach Mandir,Rajwada,Sarafa .
3. Day Three
Manufacturing Industries Visit – On the Third day students visited
1.Rajratan Global Wire Ltd- which is one of the largest wire manufacturers in India. Students got information about:-
- Procurement of raw material for wire manufacturing
- Production Process of different wire making
- Maintenance of Machines and Its cost Strategies.
- Suppliers Of Industry
- Domestic Markets in which this wires are sent.
- They also got information on logistics and supply chain management of these wire industry.
2. Industrial Visit-Mahindra and Mahindra Indore -
1) Visited All Assembly line of two wheeler production.
2) Including making parts of product on CNC Machine.
3) Seen PPT on Mahindra and Mahindra pin to plane work of industry.
Taken feedback of students .all are feeling Happy and satisfied with this tour to Indore.
Prepared by- Dr.Pratibha Upadhye