Dr. Vishwanath Karad
MIT WORLD PEACE UNIVERSITY PUNE
BBA (CA) /BCA (SCI) / MCA(Comm.)
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES FOR FIRST YEAR ADMISSION: 2017-18
- For BBA-CA: HSC (10+2) from any stream with English as passing Subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45 % for Reserved Category)
- Three Year Diploma Course (after S.S.C. i.e. 10th Standard), of Board of Technical Education conducted by Government of Maharashtra or its equivalent.
- For BCA (Science) : HSC (10+2) from SCIENCE stream with English as passing Subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45 % for Reserved Category)
- For MCA (Comm.) : Passed minimum three year duration Bachelor’s Degree awarded by University recognized by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent (at least 45% in case of candidates of reserved categories & Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only)
- Valid score card of Entrance Examinations conducted by competent authorities like MAH-CET/MAT/XAT/CAT/CMAT/GMAT or ATMA etc/ OR
- Candidate should have a valid CET score conducted by Association of Private University.
Please refer the link https://www.mitwpu.com/ins-mca-commerce/ for MCA(Comm.) Admission Process.
BBA (CA) and BCA (SCI) APTITUDE TEST & Personal INTERVIEW ON Saturday, 24th JUNE 2017
College's Aptitude Test, Personal Interview for First Year Admission in BBA (CA) , BCA and MCA(Comm.) courses will be conducted on above dates at MIT Pune Campus. Interested candidates can submit Online Application with uploading the recent colour photograph, on or before 23rd June 2017 for BBA (CA) , BCA
DOCUMENTS TO BE COMPULSORILY SUBMITTED DURING THE PROCESS OF ADMISSION
- Mark sheet of 10th, 12th Standard Original and attested Xerox.
- College Leaving/Transfer Certificate in original and attested Xerox.
- Domicile Certificate attested Xerox
- Gap Affidavit (if applicable) on stamp paper.
- Migration Certificate original and attested Xerox.
- SC/ST: Caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificates attested Xerox.
- OBC, SBC, NT, DT, VJ: Caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificate, Non-Creamy layer
- Photo Identity proof (Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport, Election Voter ID Xerox)
- Residential Proof (Electricity Bill, Passport etc.)
Application Form Summary of the applicant will be sent on respective email address which is provided during the online application form filling process.